Wild Game Processing
Lone Star Fur Dressing and Taxidermy offers wild game processing.
• Each animal guaranteed to be processed individually.
• For best results, field dress but do not skin your animal.
• We offer field dressing for $50 fee and will be due up front.
• Processing fee $120 is due at time of drop off.
• Remainder of balance will be due at time of pick up.
• All meat must be picked up within 30 days of completion. Arrangements can be made if needed for a storage fee. If client fails to pick up or make arrangements Lone Star Fur Dressing and Taxidermy reserves the right to donate the meat.
Basic Processing Pricing
Regular Processing Fee: $120
Quartered Deer Fee: $85
Choose from the following:
Back Strap (whole, steak, tenderize) Hams (whole, steak, roast, tenderize)
Sausage is an additional fee
Smoked Ring $4.75/lb.
Pan links $8.00/lb.
Slim Jim’s $8.00/lb.
(you can choose from regular, spicy, cheese, jalapeno, jal/cheese)
*** we can customize any sausage with anything you would like***